Saturday, April 30, 2011

Moment of Silence - Brent James & The Contraband

 I heard this song for the first time today. It made me realize what I love about music. In the past few years there have been few songs that perfect all aspects of the music. Meaning the lyrics, music, and hook are all good the whole way through. The lyrics, especially in the chorus, are unreal. You can't help but smile when you hear it.  Let me know if you feel the same way I do. I love the song and I hope you do to. Give me opinions, feedback, criticism. Just talkin music.

Don't anybody want a moment of silence
Nothing but a blank page to hide in
A wave that rolls you over
As your ready to drown
Everybody's gotta start at nothing
Sometimes nothing is everything
When life gets loud, you've got to turn it down
You need a moment of silence


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing song! It SO speaks to our hustle and bustle culture and society today, and how we all need to occasionally just be still!! Brent is a great talent, and "Moment Of Silence" is a song for our generation!

    ReplyDelete